Welcome to 101 kisses! This community is a low-pressure, friendly, environment, in which you can write and/or draw to the 101 themes that we have allocated. All couples are welcome, and from any fandom, you can even write about your own original characters if you want. We will not, however, tolerate any homophobia or heterophobia.
You don't need to participate in the challenge to enjoy the community, you can just enjoy the entries from other people, and leave your comments on their work.
~ the themes ~
1. Starlight 2. Four of diamonds 3. Path of sin 4. Words 5. Strawberry jam 6. Green tea 7. Blossom 8. Chrysanthemums 9. Illusion 10. Eyes 11. The endless and faraway sky 12. Impossible; stubborn 13. Gravity 14. Vaseline 15. Photograph 16. Celebration 17. Falling leaves 18. Walking on air 19. Shining 20. A bit of colour 21. Wireless 22. Nightingale 23. Wish 24. Daybreak 25. Midsummer moon 26. Windy nights 27. Silver 28. Chestnut buds 29. Secret joy 30. Romance 31. Bubbles 32. Mirror; reflection 33. Who? 34. Twice 35. Snowdrop 36. Just like this 37. Butterfly 38. If 39. Best of all 40. Three plum buns 41. Chill 42. Riddle 43. Blade of grass 44. You’re as good… 45. Shadow 46. Loneliness 47. Deceit of the senses 48. Just waiting 49. Flash 50. Vertigo 51. Honest mistake 52. Lingerie; undergarments 53. Balance (yin-yang) 54. Dash 55. Impulse 56. Crystal tears 57. Farewell 58. Sword dance 59. Cosplay; fancy dress 60. Chains; bonds 61. Over-sized shirt 62. Kohl 63. Desire 64. Mistranslation 65. Street scene 66. Between the sheets 67. Night will never stay 68. Lullaby 69. Cobwebs 70. Castles in the sand 71. Divine image 72. Pebbles 73. Eclipse 74. Voice 75. Candy; sweets 76. Game 77. Coin 78. Body art 79. Shuffle 80. Place 81. Sake 82. Coyness 83. Pillar of strength 84. 72 hours 85. Teaching 86. Heat wave 87. Spiral 88. Virtual reality 89. Utopia 90. Vin rouge 91. Endless love 92. Jealousy 93. Vanilla 94. Russian roulette 95. Warmness on the soul 96. Kimono 97. Explore 98. Ashes 99. Clock 100. Joy doubled, sorrow halved 101. One hundred and one kisses
~ the rules ~
1. You may claim up to two couples at any one time. The will be no threesomes allowed, only couples. If you have claimed two couples, they must be from different fandoms. These will be your couples for the 101 themes, and no-one elses. Once you complete your 101 themes, the couple will be open for anyone else to claim (if you've claimed two couples, you're expected to do 101 themes for each couple.)
You may do a collaberation with another person on your chosen couple. This means that you will work together to complete the 101 themes for that couple, and this will count as one couple for each of you. If you decide to do a collaberation, please keep it to two people.
2. To request a couple, just respond to this post. Please use the subject "request" and do not forget to put the character's full name and fandom they appear in. Please double check the user info to see if the couple you want has been taken. BEFORE REQUESTING PLEASE READ THIS!!!
When you are finished with your couple, or decide that you can't finish the challenge for whatever reason, please reply to this post, so that the couple can be free for others to claim.
3. We would like to see people attempt to complete one theme a month, it's not essential, but the sooner you finish your themes, the sooner other people can get the chance. If you go for a prolongued amount of time without posting (three or more months) then your couple may become open for others.
4. When a couple is claimed, it is for both writing and art. It's true that people normally do one or the other, but this community is where you can try something new. You don't need to do both, but it would be nice to see some variety.
5. You don't need to complete the themes in order. Just do them as you feel inspired.
6. Every single theme is open to interpretation. There is no right or wrong way to do the theme. The only thing that is required is some form of kiss, be it physical or metaphorical. It doesn't have to be your chosen couple kissing (background characters may be doing it instead). The interpretation of the kiss, however, is entirely up to you.
7. The style of entry is not of importance. For the writers it could be a 100 word drabble, or an epic masterpiece. For the artists, a fully CG drawing, or a 5-minute sketch you did before you fell asleep. All that matters is that the theme is captured within your piece. Please, share whatever it is you've done with us on the community.
8. For posting, it would be appreciated if you used the following format -
Title: Author: Pairing: Fandom: Theme: (theme name and number, please) Rating: Disclaimer:
The disclaimer is standard. It must be included in all works of fandom. If you are writing/drawing your original characters, please state that you own these characters on the disclaimer line. If your work includes real people, please state that your fanfiction/art does not depict real life relationships.
11. All stories/art must be placed behind a lj-cut, despite length/size. Anything of an explicit nature must be clearly markered, and all warnings present.
12. Plagerism is not tolerated. Action will be taken immediately against anyone partaking in it.
13. Also, we will not take any requests from people who are anonymous or not logged in.
Edward Elric x Himiko Kudou (Fullmetal Alchemist x Get Backers) - aguynamedgoo Rikku x Zell Dincht (Final Fantasy X x Final Fantasy VIII) - magi_sammy Heero Yuy x Rei Hino (Gundam Wing x Sailor Moon) - angelic_mayuka Shimada Kambei x Kakita Nasami (Samurai 7 x Original) - samurai_ko Rei Hino x Van Fanel (Sailormoon x Escaflowne) - silent_mystic Jennifer Angell x Greg Sanders (CSI:Las Vegas x CSI:New York) - darkmagic_luvr Squall Leonhart x Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VIII x Final Fantasy VII) - grammarfreak16
30_romancesThis is a friendly, low pressure community for writers and fan-artists to develop their writing and/or drawing skills.
30threesomesLook at me! =D I can steal from other community bios. We're a low pressure community, yadda yadda. Unlike the others though, this is where you can have a relationship between three people (not a triange), where all three people are involved in the ship. =D (Character a is with character b and c. Character b is with character a and c. Etc. Etc.)
50_reactions This is 50 Chemical Reactions, a laid-back Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction challenge community. The themes for this community consist of entry-level chemistry terms. You don't need to know anything about chemistry; interpret the terms any way you'd like.
50_themesMulti-fandom; anybody's welcome! Very open and friendly community where fanfics, fanart, or anything fanmade is welcome!
50_lovequotesWe're a low-pressure, friendly community for aspiring writers and artists who wish to develop their skills further through the use of our themes. All fandoms are welcomed, as well as any romantic inclination, whether it be het, slash, or incest. No one's here to judge! Feel free to join just to read and view works, but don't be afraid to participate!
55themesThis is a community where you can post your own fanfiction, fanart, and anything about anime! Icons, banners, and other things like this are allowed also! This is a low-pressure community and it is here to help writers or artists with their works, and not to flame others works! Everyone is welcome to join and you can write or draw from any book, TV show, video game, and anime/manga.
~ RP Comms ~
fmaliensIt's characters from Full Metal Alchemist... fight for their lives against! Aliens! You know like Alien, Aliens, Aliens 3, Aliens four reserection, and Aliens vs Preditor. This Role play will be played a lot like live role play sessions such as how you have a game master and you are the Playing Characters. Lots of characters are available!